Booking with Affirm is Simple
Check Your Purchasing Power
Enter a few pieces of information to see how much you qualify for. Checking your eligibility will not affect your credit score.
Choose How You Pay
Book now and pick the monthly payment plan that works best for you.
No Late Fees
Affirm won’t charge you late fees or penalties of any kind, ever.
Prequalified? Now Connect with Your Consultant!
- If you're not yet working with one of our expert travel consultants, connect with one today.
- Once you have a quote, submit the Affirm application. Most customers will get an approval decision immediately.
- If approved, you will be issued a virtual card that is valid for 24 hours.
- Let your consultant know you were approved, and they will send you a link to Liberty Travel's payment form.
- Enter the Affirm-issued virtual card details as your method of payment, just as you would any other credit or debit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! There’s no penalty for paying early.
You can make or schedule payments at affirm.com or in the Affirm app for iOS or Android. Affirm will send you email and text reminders before payments are due.
No—your credit score won’t be affected when you create an Affirm account or check your eligibility. If you decide to buy with Affirm, this may impact your credit score. You can find more information in Affirm’s Help Center.
Yes, you’ll need a mobile phone number from the U.S. or U.S. territories. This helps Affirm verify it’s really you who is creating your account and signing in.
Rates from 10–36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. See affirm.com/licenses for important info on state licenses and notifications.